Welcome to YogaRoots !
Here you can find out more about me, Susie Jones, the classes and sessions I offer and some of the other things that are close to my heart:
- If you’re interested in Yoga in Brussels check out my current class schedule, you’re welcome to come for a trial session whenever you like: Yoga classes;
- There’s also information about Vipassana meditation in Brussels;
- And different workshops, courses and day-retreats, like the monthly Yoga & Sound Sunday sessions and the Wholehearted Life course;
- You can also discover my other passions: I have taken all the photos on this site and there are more photographs here; there are some stories about trees, and links to friends, and…..some secret places…..
- Join my mailing list to receive info about upcoming events and/or the New & Full Moon Reports
What’s with the name YogaRoots? It is inspired by the Sanskrit term Ananda Kanda, which means the root of bliss, and it is the name given to the secret inner sanctuary of the heart (the lotus of the heart) where the wish-fulfilling tree resides. A tree deep in the heart that grants us our wishes: what more could we want?