The Studio is open with classes simultaneously online and in-person. Sign-up here
We can welcome 6 yogis at the Studio per class to ensure that everyone has a safe space around them.
What we are doing to keep everybody safe?
- Maintaining distance between yoga mats
- Providing hand gel, soap and disposable paper towels
- Regularly cleaning the studio, including door handles
- Airing the Studio
- Cancelling the class if the teacher has any symptoms
- Informing students if the teacher has been tested positive
How you can help to keep everybody safe?
- Register for classes
- Bring your own equipment (a mat or towel to cover the mat, water bottle)
- Wash hands upon arrival
- Maximum of 2 people at once in the changing room
- Give people space and maintain a safe distance
- Do not come if you have any symptoms
- Inform us if you have tested positive and recently been to the Studio
Thank you for your cooperation and solidarity